What will you do if you were prime minister of India? People suggesting the best ideas will be invited to elaborate their ideas into full-fledged articles to be published on iDiya.net homepage!
iDiya.net will submit the best and deserving articles to the present prime minister of India Narendra Modi Ji.
You can also upvote / comment and discuss on other people’s answers.
If I were the Prime Minister of India, I would do exactly what the current PM is trying to do. Only I would do it fearlessly, without bothering about the reaction of the power hungry and the erstwhile power centers. The top three aspects I would concentrate upon are as below:
1. Implementation of a Digitized setup that would help simplify, widen and deepen the taxation system; this would help reduce the tax rates and hence the burden on tax payers; it would also, in parallel, increase tax revenue and bring in the money needed for development
2. Strengthening of ties with various nearly developed nations and work towards joint investment in the areas of industry and defence
3. Empower the judiciary, military, paramilitary and police forces in the right way and implement strict measures through centralized monitoring and NATGRID towards safety and sovereignty
If i was the prime minister….
- I would abolish the caste system.. it is definitely a taking our country backwards. At the time when it was introduced yes agreed things were quite different the socio-economic level of the deprived class nedded that. Buy now things have changed, if at all that needs to be continued why not for all castes , not all are wealthy enough to provide quality education to their children.
- Women security and safety is the primary and utmost responsibility of any sensible nation. If we do not have the guts to protect our own sisters and mothers then how do we expect to call ourselves human being.
- Make defence training mandatory for all the youth so that they start respecting their country and understand that its easy to shout slogans against your own nation buy its take a lot of courage and dedication to protect the pride of your nation.
If I become the Prime Minister of my country , initially I would request all my fellow country people to understand and follow the fundamental duties that the constitution gave very responsibly.
As education and health are the primary concerns in the society , The next important task is I would reach out to all educated and learned people of the country other than authorities to check out the surrounding primary schools both aided and unaided by government , record the grievances and share a report directly to me as social media is most prevalent now. In the same way , would check the progress and statuses of primary health care centres .
Every problem has a root cause a,d finding the root cause is difficult for many foreseen and unforeseen reasons , but its not impossible and progress will be made definitely when the race is slow and steady.
If I become the PM, my first mission would be to eradicate corruption.
The second task would be to reform the way courts work. ‘Tarikh pe Tarikh’ still exists in India. And justice delayed is justice denied. The people of India would want all the pending cases to be settled at the earliest. And this could be achieved by reforming the way courts administer.